ALL scrap kitsas metal scrap Recycling was founded in 1975 and is based in Alexandria imathias, Greece. Our business is the recycling of ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
We gather, separate and process over 9,000 tons of metals per year. We work in close cooperation with a network of recycling companies throughout Greece. Our aim is the best possible separation of materials.
ALL scrap kitsas metal scrap Recycling has quickly expanded and now has 20 employees. In 2000 we moved to our privately owned property and throughout our development we have invested in new infrastructure and machinery.
The range of goods we recycle is almost endless, but includes vehicles, household appliances, PCs and batteries.
We produce various kinds of scrap metal, including:
errous scrap All scrap kitsas metal scrap recycle
- Heavy Melting Steel (HMS No2) scrap, consisting of pressed car bodies
- Heavy Melting Steel (HMS No2) scrap, consisting of motor parts and other massive steel parts
- Iron sheet scrap
- Steel can bundles
ALL scrap kitsas metal scrap Recycling Non-ferrous metal scrap
- AluminiumTalc (Post consumer Aluminum can scrap), consisting of aluminum cans in bale[itemlist]
- Tutu (Aluminum extrusion dealer grade), consisting of old extrusions (doors, windows etc)
- Troma (Aluminum Auto or Truck Wheels), mixed with other solid aluminum parts such as pistons etc
- Taint/Tabor (Clean mixed old alloy sheet Aluminum), consisting mainly of cooking pots and pans and aluminium sheets
- Copper cable
- Lead plates
Separated waste for further processing
- Car Batteries
- Electrical motors
- Television screens
If you are interested in our products, please contact us for details of types and quantities available.
ALL scrap kitsas metal scrap recycle